[Hessian-interest] maven central

Aristedes Maniatis ari at ish.com.au
Mon Jul 18 19:46:17 CDT 2011

Over at the Apache Cayenne project we use Hessian extensively. But we find it very hard to deal with the maven dependencies given that hessian is not in maven central. [1]

Would someone at Caucho be able to sign up your project and publish all the artifacts to maven central? This is only a win-win for Caucho. Spread the hosting load onto other providers, ensure that your code has the widest possible audience and make it easy for people to use your code.

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

It is quite simple once you have PGP keys set up. You should be able to automate it as part of your internal release process.

Please?

Ari Maniatis

[1] Actually it is, but only old versions. http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.caucho/hessian

--